Saturday, March 2, 2013

Final walk-thru complete!

Final walk-thru complete!  (Feb 28th) I love my PM Duane... yup! He made this process easy and informative.  Three more days before closing and my emotions can settle down. My fenced back yard was half way done. Ryan homes was only giving me a piece of a privacy gate but i decided why not complete the fence and I pay the difference!  So I did just that! I didn't take many inside so I could focus on placing my blue tape for corrections. Now because everyone loves pictures here are few I have not posted.







6 comments:

  1. Your house is adorable! And I love the privacy fencing!! RH doesn't install fencing in our area, so we have to get ours installed after we close. Good luck with your closing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Crystal! Love this elevation!

    ReplyDelete